Trust Department Services
Personal Trust Services
Our Trust Department Staff is prepared to assist your family with the numerous tasks arising from serving as trustee of your Trust. These tasks include management of your trust assets, communicating with trust grantors and beneficiaries and often serving as an intermediary between you and other professionals. Fulfilling the role of trustee requires extensive knowledge of fiduciary law, investments and estate/income taxation.
Investment Agency Accounts
Accounts designed for investors wanting to acquire the services of a professional money manager and establish a portfolio of investments. Through an agency account, the primary investments we utilize are individual stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
Individual Retirement Accounts
- Traditional IRA – Allows you to make tax deductible contributions until they are withdrawn.
- Roth IRA – Allows non-deductible contributions and features tax-free withdrawals if distribution rules are followed.
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pension Plan) IRA – Appropriate for self employed or small employers seeking a low-cost, low-maintenance arrangement.
- SIMPLE IRA – Appropriate for employers with less than 100 employees seeking a low-cost, easily administered salary reduction arrangement.
- Coverdell Education Savings Account – This account provides a tax-free savings plan for parents and grandparents to use for primary and secondary education expenses as well as college expenses.
HSA (Health Savings Account)
A tax-exempt account established for the purpose of paying qualified medical expenses for the account beneficiary, spouse and children who is covered under a high-deductible health plan.
First National Bank and Trust will manage an estate upon the customers death and oversee it until the closing and distribution.
Will help you control how things are given to the people or organizations you care most about. Having a plan will help to ensure your wishes are carried out.
A court appointment involves overseeing the management of assets for a minor or incapacitated adult.
Involves helping individuals plan for and achieve their financial goals. The process requires listening to our customers, making an in-depth evaluation of their overall situation (financial and otherwise), and putting in place a plan of action to help our customers achieve their goals.
*Non-deposit investments purchased for customers are not FDIC insured, are not deposits or other obligations of the bank, and are not guaranteed by any bank. Such investments are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal invested.
NOT FDIC INSURED-Investments in mutual funds, stocks, bonds, annuities and Treasury securities or other investment products, whether purchased through a bank or a broker/dealer.