First National Bank and Trust offers a full range of commercial loans to meet the individual needs of area businesses—large or small. Our loan officers take time to learn about you and your business to create the financial solutions vital to the financial health of your enterprise.
Our commercial lending relationship is built on working closely with each business to provide financing, cash management, and growth opportunities. We want to be your bank.
Commercial Term Loans
These loans provide capital for you to invest in your business—with terms that match your cash flow:
- Working capital
- Equipment and vehicle purchase
- Facilities purchase or expansion
Commercial Line of Credit
You may have seasonal or short-term credit needs. With a line of credit you control the amount you borrow, the timing of advances--and you can reuse the available credit as you pay down on the line:
- Increase inventory
- Finance receivables
- Take advantage of supplier discounts
Your business location and operating facilities are vital for your success. Our commercial real estate program allows you flexible financing options as you:
- Purchase commercial real estate
- Refinance commercial real estate
- Remodel or expand current facilities
Government Guaranteed Loans
To offer even more flexibility for the commercial borrower, we partner with the SBA (Small Business Administration) to allow you to borrow under the SBA guaranty program:
- We are a designated SBA Express Loan lender
- The Low Doc program allows a short application and quick approval
- The SBA 7-a program is available for larger loan amounts
- The 504 Program funds fixed asset purchases at investment market rates
A vital part of our business is helping you succeed in your business. When you’re successful, First National Bank and Trust is successful. We invite you to join as partners with our commercial lenders to build the business of your dreams.
All loans are subject to credit approval.